Monday, March 12, 2012

It's Brain Awareness Week






Brain Awareness Week is an inspirational global campaign that unites those who share an interest in elevating public awareness about the progress and benefits of brain and nervous system research.

Brain Awareness Week runs from March 12th through 18th and is a time when scientists, researchers, and educators share the latest information in the area of neuroscience.

Brain health is vital to our mental and physical well-being, so go out and celebrate your brain. I'm going to attempt some super difficult crosswords puzzles. Make sure I eat green leafy vegetables, maybe some extra fish this week - and take my brain for a longer walk than usual.

What will you do this week to maximize your brain health?




4 comments:

Wanda's Wings said...

I all for eating leafy green veggies. I also have some paper work to do that requires a lot of brain power. Can't think of a better week to stimulate my dear old brain.

Dr. Deb said...

Just roasted Kale last night (Saw the recipe on Food TV) and it was delicious. I can't believe how good it was! I'll be taking an extra lap around the block all week for brain boosting. I think of you often and hope you are doing well, Wanda.

Southernlace said...

Doing lot's of home work for the college class I'm taking. Eating more fish this week and getting some much needed rest so my over worked brain can rest and refresh it's self!

PTC said...

Hmm, I'll have to think about that. :)