Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Laughter is Good Medicine: Lego Miniatures

Many things make me laugh. Clever wit. Silly things. Stupid Humor. Even really bad puns.

I'm a good audience.

File these new pop culture Legos (Madonna, Amy Winehouse, Victoria and David Beckham, and Angelina, Brad and Kids) under "silly things". I really got a good chuckle as I checked them out.

Hope you do too.

Laughter is very good medicine for your body, mind and soul.


OHN said...

Sadly the winehouse lego looks healthier than the real winehouse!

Deb said...

Yes, so true. I enjoyed how they got her tattoo on the little tiny plastic arm.

Vesper de Vil said...

Thanks for posting! So funny!

Battle Weary said...

Okay...as an "ex-Madonna-wannabe" ('80's what can I say)...I just might have to get me a Madonna lego!

Health Psych said...

Oh, those are fun! I still love Lego..I love building the Harry Potter models with my daughter..very therapeutic!

jane said...

hahaha those are great! I didn't know who the couple was, once I saw I realize I should have known by her lips. I love the babies though, lol.

~Just Me~ said...

Lol...what will they think of next?


Denise said...

Ha! too cute. Yes the Amy Winehouse lego was healthier than she appears to be but the resemblance in the face was amazingly accurate! cute cute cute loved it!

Barbara(aka Layla) said...

LOL! These are cute, I am a total Legomaniac :)

Jade said...

I'm pretty sure Madonna would have something to say when she saw that lego's made her boobs so close together!
Cute post Deb :-) I needed a good laugh!

Mary said...

Those are too cute, I have always like lego, Thanks for sharing..Mary

Awake In Rochester said...

I must be getting older, I don't know who half of those people are. Look at the big heads on those kids! LOL! HEY, let go of my Legos!

Guilty Secret said...

Very good... thanks for passing on the laugh!

Clueless said...

I have and still love legos!!! This made me smile!!

Saur♥Kraut said...

Those...scare me.

Teresa Lynne said...

Really cute! Winehouse has the best lego features. Yeah, it doesn't take me much to laugh. I could see "Everybody Loves Raymond" ten thousand times and laugh each time!

By the way, I was *from* a small town called Manorville (Long Island) near Moriches area and went to school out East (hamptons).

Casdok said...

I dont really know what to say!! But did have a laugh!

Kahless said...

Yes I laughed!

Ian Lidster said...

Those are priceless and I couldn't agree with you more. Check my latest blog, if you will, where I consider humor in another vein. I'd be really interested in your take.

Deb said...

I enjoyed them.

Loved them. I wish, though, that Lego did a wider range of cultural icons.

I play with Legos and Clay all the time too!

I read that LEgo had a Brad and Angie and then when I saw them holding kids I almost fell outta my chair.

Fun right?

How they did the tattoo on that tiny little arm is so funny

Me too. I loved going to Legoland in Cali a few years back. I had more fun than my kids did!

I guess it is hard to capture everything accurately ;)

I found these surfing and they tickled my funny bone. I love laughing especially when I feel down. It is really healing for me.

You are not THAT old!

Guilty Secret,
I really enjoyed them.

I enjoyed when the Star Wars ones came out too. Something about a tiny plastic replica of a person is just so darn cute.

Sorry that they scare you. Angelina and Madonna look a bit fierce to me, now that you mention it.

Teresa Lynne,
I am a Suffolk County gal too. Manorville and the Hamptons are towns I often travel through. I love the sculpture of the deer kissing the sky as you head out of Manorville to Montauk Highway.

A smile is worth a thousand words.

So glad :)

Will do

Tracy said...

Oh wow, lol funny yet scary looking! laughs

Awake In Rochester said...

You've been tagged! Please come out & play!

Deb said...

Sorry Blogpals,
I have had to take the comments offline.

dawn said...

Oh my gosh, that's hilarious! thanks for the laugh!

Rose said...

I love to laugh and that is why I love good comedies. (movies)

Kikolani | Poetry, Photography, Blogging Tips said...

I loved legos as a kid. These are awesome!