Wednesday, January 10, 2018

January is National Mentoring Month




January is National Mentoring Month - where we celebrate mentors. The 2018 campaign reflects on the incredible growth of the mentoring movement, recognizing the real life mentoring relationships that form and thrive each day, and offer opportunities to thank the mentors who inspired us.
 
There are few relationships in life that are more influential than those between a mentor and a young person. I know this from both sides of the coin. I've had many mentors in my life growing up. A person who took a unique interest in me, fostered my growth and guided me onward.

I've also been a mentor to many. The experience has been so rewarding and meaningful to me. In fact, research shows that mentoring is an extraordinary experience for all involved.

Be mentor.

Change a life.


And transform your own.