Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Dr. Deb for Best Health Blog at Healthline



Thank you to whoever nominated me for the Best Health Blog Contest at Healthline. I feel so happy to be mentioned along with many of the wonderful blogs listed in the contest.

I've been maintaining Dr. Deb well for over a decade now, starting it back in the day when blogging was new, and the internet was just booming. I remember writing every few days to highlight psychological topics, current events and new research. It was such an exciting way to learn and share with others from around the world.

I continue to write about important health topics - especially noting health awareness days. And while I work at microblogging sites like Facebook and Twitter, my Dr. Deb page holds a special place in my heart.

If you'd like to vote for this blog in the contest, just link here.

Should I win, I will donate 100% of the prize to a Mental Health organization in my county.

Go to the search bar and type in Dr. Deb - and then vote.

Voting ends December 12th.

Thanks!


No comments: