Monday, March 05, 2012

The SAMHSA Voice Awards


The Voice Awards of the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) recognizes individuals that work to promote mental health, recovery and educate the public that there is no shame in living with mental illness.

I'm hoping that my lifetime work, as reflected in my new book "Living with Depression" might be in the running for this wonderful award.

Please consider nominating me for the a "2012 Voice Award" by downloading and sending a completed entry form via email to the Voice Awards Team.

As a doctor who specializes in treating depression and a person who has learned to live successfully with it, I bring a most unique perspective to understanding mental illness.


NOMINATIONS ARE DUE FRIDAY, MARCH 30, 2012.

Many thanks.