Amazing, how time away can clear your mind and refuel your senses. These are a few of the things I noticed while on vacation this summer.
1. Tea, hot or cold, tastes better when your feet are up.
2. Telling time by where the sun is in the sky is underrated - and surprisingly not that difficult to learn.
3. Where have all the niceties gone? Please. Thank you. I'll be with you in a moment. These little social graces go a long way. Have we become so technologically involved that eye contact requires effort? What about a smile or a nod? I fear courtesy is going the way of the Dodo bird.
4. Evian spelled backwards is Naïve. Do you think the water bottle company did that on purpose?
5. The only perfect science really is hindsight.