Sunday, August 15, 2010

What's Your Power Color?

Quizzes like these aren't evidenced based - they're just for fun. But I do hate when they're accurate. This one in particular got me spot-on.



Your Power Color Is Red-Orange



At Your Highest: You are warm, sensitive, and focused on your personal growth.

At Your Lowest: You become defensive and critical if you feel attacked.

In Love: You are loyal - but you demand the respect you deserve.

How You're Attractive: You are very affectionate and inspire trust.

Your Eternal Question: "Am I Respected?"




What's your power-color?

11 comments:

Wanda's Wings said...

My power color was Teal.

kenju said...

Magenta here.

yogurt said...

Teal. This last piece nailed me.

Your Eternal Question:"What Impression Am I Giving?"

Rose said...

My power color was Teal.

Ian Lidster said...

I'm gold.

Queen said...

My color was teal..

Kahless said...

Lime Green.

Green is my least favourite colour!

Casdok said...

I am the same as you :)

purple cupcakes said...

Your Power Color Is Magenta
At Your Highest:

You energize yourself and push others to succeed.

At Your Lowest:

You feel frustrated and totally overwhelmed.

In Love:

You are surprised by who you attract. You're a love magnet.

How You're Attractive:

Open and free spirited, people want to explore the world with you.

Your Eternal Question:

"What is my next source of inspiration

Jade said...

I'm lime green :-)

Hope you're week is going peacefully Deb, and that your time away from the blog has reenergized you.

Anonymous said...

Good post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.